Intern Bankable Nature Solutions
WWF-NL is looking for an intern to support the broader Bankable Nature Solutions Network with analytical and communications related tasks and visualise data for Nature Conservation starting January 2024.
Intern - Bankable Nature Solutions
WWF sees redirecting financial flows as a crucial pillar of conservation. Therefore the Green Finance team is an important team under our WWF-NL Conservation Department.
In the Green Finance team there is room for an intern.
The goal of the internship is understanding Financing Green and Greening Finance, two pillars of work at WWF-NL, and gaining experience in the Bankable Nature Solutions (BNS) workstream under the Financing Green pillar, by supporting the broader BNS Network with analytical and communications related tasks.
The internship includes the following responsibilities and duties:
Communications related tasks:
- Drafting new BNS case studies, to supplement the inaugural set of BNS case studies.
- Supporting preparations for the annual BNS Investors' Workshop in the Spring.
- Supporting coordination of the BNS Safeguards & Impacts Working Group work stream.
- Supporting communications regarding BNS projects, funds and facilities, and BNS related news on the BNS communication channels (BNS quarterly newsletter, BNS LinkedIn and BNS Workplace, and BNS webpages).
- Mapping of Corporate Engagements at WWF that could be relevant for the Bankable Nature Solutions Network and supporting engagements on relevant leads.
- Supporting development of a strategic plan for proactive engagement with relevant companies for BNS, based on the Corporate Engagement mapping.
WWF is looking for a master student with relevant background study/ affinity with conservation and finance. The student should be able to work independently (supervision is limited) and partly work at the WWF-NL office. The student needs to have excellent organizational, analytical and English communication skills.