WWF-internship Content manager Beliefs and Values Program
WWF-NL is looking for an intern Content manager Beliefs and Values Program
Internship Content manager Beliefs and Values Program
The WWF Beliefs & Values Programme is looking for an intern for the period of March 15th to June 30th who can help us out with content management of our online learning platform.
Effective nature conservation depends on the engagement of all of society. Strengthening partnerships with local communities to protect wildlife and conserve natural resources is about respecting different worldviews and relationships with nature, many of which are deeply rooted in religious and spiritual traditions. As 85% of local communities around the world affiliate with a religion, the WWF Beliefs & Values Programme (BVP) integrates partnerships with faith-based organisations and faith-based approaches into WWF's work, supporting organizations of all faiths to engage in faith-based conservation.
The BVP is creating a learning platform that consolidates information and learning on faith and nature conservation; where faith and conservation actors can strengthen their capacity through knowledge, resources and learning on faith-based approaches; where they can be inspired through examples; where they can appreciate the value of faith-based approaches for their work; and where they can share experiences and connect with each other.
Activities will involve:
- Develop, create, and manage engaging content that aligns with our mission, and addresses the needs and interests of our audience and multiple stakeholders;
- Research on the topic of faith & conservation, collect case stories, articles and publications and organise them in a consistent way;
- Filter and organise existing content in the platform;
- Collaborate with team members to develop a content strategy that promotes internal and external user engagement;
- Use editorial skills to develop and manage an editorial calendar, in collaboration with our website designer;
- Ensure consistency of narrative and messaging across all channels;
- Contribute to the creation of effective methods for presenting content on the learning platform;
- Ideally also: use web metrics and your knowledge of digital technology to maximize search rankings, optimize content, and analyse user engagement.
- Bachelor’s, HBO or Master’s studies in Communications/Anthropology/Sociology/Philosophy, or another related field
- Background, interest or affinity with the topics
- Excellent spoken and written fluency in English
- Ability to work very independently and proactively
What do we offer?
WWF is a professional and dynamic organization with an informal atmosphere and is located in the woods of Zeist. You will be expected to work at least 1 day at the office in Zeist per week.
Please send your CV and motivation letter before March 1 to Natascha Zwaal (email@example.com) and Diana Frances (firstname.lastname@example.org).